Wednesday, 27 February 2013

The boundary.


He watched her closely. maintaining eye contact, holding her in his gaze, letting her know he would keep her safe. He saw every flicker of conflict pass across her eyes, the tension in her lips, the slightest furrow in her brow. He knew how uncertain she was. He saw her thoughts spinning around this boundary that was being crossed knowing she needed to trust him completely. Knowing he was her anchor at this point and that every nuance in his body and his expression needed to reassure her. He was acutely aware of the impact he was having upon her.

He breathed deeply, calming his own excitement at what was unfolding. He had longed to challenge her in this way, to show her a pleasure he knew she too had longed for somewhere in her deepest desires. He allowed a gentle smile to enter his eyes and saw her relax, watched her lips part, her breathing deepen. He knew she would be ok, that she could do this.

A thrill ran through his body as he saw the familiar blush begin to creep across her neck, down across her chest. He watched as she closed her eyes and moaned quietly, her body beginning rise and give in to pleasure, lost in the moment she was experiencing. Seeing her hips begin to writhe and her head fall back he knew she was ready.

He raised himself from the chair where he had been observing them, and as the man he had chosen for her pushed his cock deep into her cunt, he walked over to the bed and slid his cock into her open mouth and slowly, deliberately, he began to fuck her throat.

11 comments:

  1. I want to read the rest of this;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I thought I had finished my story. ;-) x

      Delete
  2. You have painted me with such a tempting little scene. I feel like I ma peeking through a keyhole and catching a moment of what is surely a much longer scene. I want to open the door and see it ALL!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so hot! Please let there be more... I want more....

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. I seem to have given the impression this is an unfinished story! Yikes. x

      Delete
  4. While short, it is so hot. What a beautiful glimmer of moment of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very! A scene that I love to engage in with my Guys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with the others in hoping there is more. It was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is so hot, short but so very hot and sexy!!!

    ~Mia~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the length of this is perfect... It worked, I was surprised at the presence of the other. It's amazing what the turn of a phrase can do.

    ReplyDelete

I am curious to hear what you have to say.